View Profile JamesBradford

All 8 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

like the glow effect, and those are some smooth movements. I'd say build up toward a Godzilla battle animation of some sort after you're comfortable with some more benchmark animations.

Jookys11Jr responds:

I only did animation, model is by 2009mechagodzilla

Great use of 3d and 2d. Animation is a little rough, but editing/sound/and story all flow very nicely.

family was just talking about that movie, going to re-watch it for Halloween

lol, I feel bad for the yellow monster thing. so that's some strong story telling. Yes, the animation style is needing improvement, But your animation looks very smooth. I've seen other animators start with work like this, pump out loads of animations, than a decade latter they make it into a film festival. Just follow your passion.

DextaGethood responds:

Thanks! I'm not trying to compete with the big leagues on the popular ng shorts. I'm more or less animating for fun! But thanks for your kind words!

Great journey since Fallen Angel first came out. Watched all that stuff. Love the story. True passion project. This shows great sound design, cinematography, music, and texturing. Keep pushing forward with this!!!!

RobsH66 responds:

Thank you so much for the comments, I really appreciate the kind words! I've got more Fallen Angel stuff on the way, please stay tuned :)

yes, I really like the editing here with the voice over and music linking everything together.

lol, nice keep it up!

ITZmarz responds:

Thanks m8! :DDD

lol, been awhile since I've watched a collab like this. great stuff

Just your friendly neighborhood animator.
ॐH20ツンデレ