View Profile JamesBradford

All 15 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

this looks fun. love the expressions captured on the character. maybe speed up animation speed and add blur overlay effects to enhance motion in editing. A few simple sound fx might help too.

nice

lol, nice

KeejTV responds:

hehe thanks

pretty simple, but everything works well. I'm sure this animation quality strung together for a short story would be quite nice.

animation and editing are solid. Bring up the volume on your voice. Voice acting should project and articulate the words. Keep it up.

TheMartoon responds:

Thank you glad you enjoyed! And I'll definitely keep that in mind, Audio stuff is definitely my biggest struggle at the moment haha

animation is amateur, yet with editing and style you're able to tell a story. Nice.

can't hear very well. sound quality all over the place irregardless singing voice. animation looks good.

PerKGrok responds:

Thank you about the animation.
For the sound, I'll in the future will try to work myself up to bad. :)

like the glow effect, and those are some smooth movements. I'd say build up toward a Godzilla battle animation of some sort after you're comfortable with some more benchmark animations.

Jookys11Jr responds:

I only did animation, model is by 2009mechagodzilla

Great use of 3d and 2d. Animation is a little rough, but editing/sound/and story all flow very nicely.

family was just talking about that movie, going to re-watch it for Halloween

Just your friendly neighborhood animator.
ॐH20ツンデレ